Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Words...






















Declan has really been imitating lately and has some new words....it is fascinating to me how quickly he picks things up. I have been trying to teach him some signs, but he does not love to use them. I will keep working on it.












Here are some of Declan's words and what he is doing now... (11 months)












-He is a dancing fool and unfortunately he has my rythm






- Loves to throw the ball...he especially loves to throw it to my parent's dogs






- Can sign "more"






- Says "uh-oh" (learned that one from his Maw Maw at lunch)






-If you ask him what the cow says he says "mmmmm"






-He still does "fishy"






-He says "hi" and "bye"






-Anytime my phone rings with music he gets down and it is hilarious!






-"Ma Ma," "Da Da," and "Ba Ba" (in context)






-Loves Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse (thankfully a good friend of our's works for Disney and supplies us with a ton of videos)



-Favorite food... blueberries hands down












*If you are reading this you are probably wondering why I list all of this...






1. For our family and friends






2. This is also all of the things I want to remember at what age Declan did what. I do not have the best memory :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment