Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Auburn Vs. Georgia

 Declan decided to rearrange his room, while I was putting away laundry.
 Silly boy!
 Still loves to sit on the stairs and hanging out.
Getting braver!

 Ummm, mom leave me alone...don't you know what I'm doing?  Apparently this is a good place to poop.  Ha ha!
 Loves his blanket!

Our little Lionas (spelling?)
Jason and I were lucky enough to score tickets to this weeks Auburn/Georgia game in Auburn.  It was so fun to be back in Auburn!  It has changed so much since I graduated in 2002.  We tailgated with friends and enjoyed the game and a night out.  My parents were kind enough to keep Declan for the day and night.  I miss him like crazy when I'm away from him, but it is so nice to have some quality time with Jason.  He is definitely my best friend and I have so much fun with him!  We picked Declan up early on Sunday and lounged around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment