Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Funny, Funny Boy!

Declan is definitely into EVERYTHING these days!  He is VERY busy and very verbal in letting you know what he wants and does not want.  We tried to go to dinner this evening and Declan let us, and the entire restaurant know, that he was ALL DONE!  His new favorite word :-)  We are probably not the world's best parents either...pretty sure he was not feeling well and we should have stayed home.  He is pulling on his ears and running a fever, so he is on Amoxicillin and of course Tylenol.  I have one more day of school and then I'm off for an entire week.  I cannot wait!  I'm so looking forward to spending time with my family and friends.

 Peek a Boo!
 Shutting himself in the fridge as I put the groceries away.
 Brushing his teeth.  One of his favorite things to do...takes after his Aunt Staci :-)
There is nothing cuter to me than a little kid in footed pajamas.  I could just eat him up!!!


Jason also purchased a truck this evening!  Yay! I have to admit, I will kind of miss carpooling as a family and being chauffeured.  Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment