Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, February 12, 2010

6 months

How cute? I really want to eat him sometimes!
Catching snowflakes on his tongue!


I LOVE it out here!


The most precious face...ever!


My boys=my world!




Declan is 6 months! Wow is all I can say. I am sure I will repeat everything that all of you parents have said or told me...





-I can't remember what life was like before him





-I am loving this age





-It is all happening waaayyy to fast










I cannot believe our precious boy is 6 months old! My sister and mom were amazing and took Declan to his appointment with my typed up questions in hand (I do have my anal moments). I felt very guilty that I couldn't take him this time, but I just still cannot miss work right now and get docked.










Declan is right on schedule developmentally. He is 18 lbs. (60th%) 27 inches (75th%) long and his head is 17 1/2(75th%). His reflux is gone completely! We will start him on solid foods this weekend. Prunes first. The little man has a hard time pooping so prunes and then veggies. Doctor Elliott said that it is no fun with him being sick so much, but he will be one strong boy! Nice to hear from a doctor!










I cannot begin to tell you how in love I am with Declan! He is just so laid back and fun! I an loving being a mom more than ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment