Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Car Seat

Playing with Sam's light saber at Aunt Lisa's
Silly boys!

My new car seat!


I am hoping I don't sweat as much in this one!



We traded out car seats today. I am one strong girl, but I was pretty sick of carting the carrier plus 18lb. Declan around. My sister and brother-in-law gave us our new seat. THANK YOU! Declan looks so little in it! So cute! We played outside while Jason installed it. It was too pretty not to.








We also had lunch over at Aunt Lisa's today with Jason's family. It was so nice to see everyone! We had not seen them since Christmas Eve. Pretty crazy because they only live 25 minutes away, but I guess everyone is busy these days and it is harder to get together. Thanks for lunch, Lisa!!!








Jason starts a job in Troy, Alabama tomorrow. It will be a lot closer, but still out of town :-( We are going to Birmingham this weekend for one of my best friend's from college engagement party. So excited for Becky and Andrew and cannot wait to celebrate with them and help host their shower. Declan will be staying with Cyn Cyn and Pop! I will post pictures when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment