Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, February 8, 2010

Friends

Bibby and Rylan
Ashley and (Madison or Emma...I STILL cannot tell the twins apart...I am terrible...they changed outfits and I missed it)

Miss Abigail! She didn't make the couch picture below...Look at her BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!!!


Again...Madison and Emma (or the other way around) Declan, Rylan, and Coleton
We thought it was a great idea for a picture...BAD idea :-)




Declan (on the verge of his "sad face") Rylan and Coleton
Ummm...does anyone else where Coleton's hand is?



We got together with the best of friends this Saturday. It was so fun to get together with everyone...as much as possible with babies everywhere now! We all got together at Frontera and then headed to Zac and Sari's house after. It looked like a daycare at their house! Our friend Ashley flew in from San Antonio to see everyone! I have missed her SO much and it was SO good to see her!!! I also got to meet Morgan and Jeremy's little boy Bennett! He is one big baby boy and ADORABLE!!! Kim was also here from Charlotte with little Coleton! It was such a fun night! We are so lucky to have each our friendships and healthy children!!!










Declan skipped his afternoon nap and was not the most pleasant he has ever been that evening. He has started crying when other people hold him or sometimes even look at him. I hate this. I am hoping this stage will pass quickly! I am hoping he was just tired and cranky, but we will see.










No comments:

Post a Comment