Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentines


I want to crawl!

My little heart breaker!




He is definitely going to break many hearts with that smile :-)

My sick Valentine :-(




As many of you know...I think Valentine's Day is a really stupid holiday. I always have. I think Jason probably thinks he is one lucky husband, because he does not have to do any of that V-day cheesy crap. He does it for me plenty of times throughout the year. It is my brother-in-law's bday, so that is what we like to celebrate on the 14th of February! Happy B-day Peter! We love you!!!










Jason is sick today. Poor guy has worked so hard lately I think he has run himself down and now he is sick. He is not the best patient, but he is getting better :-) He will be going back to North Carolina in the morning. I hope he feels better! We have enjoyed another weekend together as a family :-) Declan is SO much fun! This mom thing just keeps getting better!















No comments:

Post a Comment