Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures

Pop, Declan, and Cyn Cyn
Pop and Declan at his first Super Bowl Party (Declan's, not my dad's)


Looking at pictures of himself...so sweet

Biggest!



Look at that dimple! Delicious!




Here are some recent pictures of Declan...










He has his 6 month appointment on Thursday! My mom and my sister are taking him. I feel like a terrible mom for not being able to take my son to his doctor's appointment :-( but I do not have enough sick days. I will have a list of questions prepared for my sister and my mom to ask. I am so grateful that they can take him for me. I cannot believe he will be 6 months old on Thursday!!!










I will update after his appointment...










Oh yeah...





Jason is almost FINISHED with the jobs in North Carolina! YAY! He did pick up another job in Troy, Alabama though. Can't complain...it is work and it is 5 hours closer to home! We are so proud of how hard he works! Love you, Honey!










1 comment:

  1. SUCH a cutie, Stefani!

    Oh, and you'll get over the guilt and he won't even remember it;)

    ReplyDelete