Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jason and Declan

Hey Mom...I am trying to hang with Dad...do you mind?
My Dad can always calm me down!

My boys


I mean how precious is this?




We know Declan...you LOVE your Dad!



So...Declan is definitely obsessed with his Dad... hands down. He still is saying Da Da Da Da repeatedly. I am starting to wonder if it is in context now! Just kidding! I absolutely love nothing more than seeing my boys together. It really does make me tear up...and for those of you reading this blog know that doesn't happen very often. I count my blessing everyday for such an amazing family.





1 comment:

  1. My mother-in-law says (of babies, but I think it also applies to husbands) "when they're sweet like this, you just want to eat them up. And when they're not, you wish you had."

    Glad you were eating them up:)

    ReplyDelete