Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Becky and Andrew

Deanie and Becky's parents

My handsome husband and the ladies!
The yummy food!


Becky and Nora




My sweet and hilarious Becky!



I had the pleasure of co hosting a shower for one of my closest friend's (my roommate from college) this weekend in Birmingham. Declan stayed at his Pop and Cyn Cyn's house. We dropped him off early Saturday morning and picked him up late Sunday afternoon. Have I told you how much I love and appreciate my family? It is a HUGE relief to be able to go out of town and not worry about Declan at all...miss him...OF COURSE...but definitely not worried about him. It was nice to have a night to ourselves with wonderful people too! The engagement party was a success and such a fun time! Becky and Andrew are getting married 10-10-10 in Florida and I am honored to be a part of their big day! We are so happy for them! We will also be bringing Declan, so it should be a BIG time! Love you Becky and Andrew!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment