Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, June 11, 2010

10 Months Old!

Oooh...I'm 10 months old!
Getting a little harder to hold up our sign...he would of course rather eat it.

I know mom, I can't believe I'm 10 months old either.


D boy is in double digits! Ha ha! Our little boy is 10 months old today and we can't believe it. We fall more in love with this little boy and thank God for him every single day.






He has his two bottom teeth and is crawling all over the place on his knees now. He wants to try everything we are eating...and we basically let him. He is really into "real" food now and getting tired of the baby food. He is eating a ton too! He still loves books and is pulling himself up on everything he can. He has the best expressions! He is also very sweet and loving and pretty much likes everyone. He just has the best personality. I also think he already has a very big heart already. Can you tell how much I love this little boy? It isn't obvious at all is it? We have gotten very close since I have been home this summer and he is now saying "Ma Ma." Yay!!! We have had a great time seeing friends and family. One more week and it is back to work :-( My wonderful sister and mom will help us through the summer, but we are still looking into childcare for August
Physical therapy is still going well! We are now working on which foot he pulls himself up on to make sure he is not using his left side each time and if he is we have to prompt him to use his right. We also have to work on when he is standing to turn to the left with just his neck and head and not entire body. And...we are still doing the stretches. It is so amazing to see the progress he has made!






1 comment:

  1. 10 months I can't believe it!!!!!

    I'm glad to see that you are enjoying your summer with Declan and Jason!

    DON'T forget our trip to IKEA with Debbie!

    Let me know when you are free!

    ReplyDelete