Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, June 11, 2010

Grandmama


Without going into too much detail...my Grandmother was diagnosed this week with moderate Alzheimer's Disease. It is a very sad and stressful time for my family. Thank God for my mom, dad, aunts, and uncle. They have all come together to formulate a plan to do what is BEST for my Grandmama. We have an amazing strong, and very close family. There is nothing more important in the world.




I guess I am blogging about this because any prayers would be very much appreciated for not only my grandmother, but also for the rest of my family as they make some very hard decisions during a very difficult time.




Thank you!






1 comment:

  1. Stef-
    Thanks so much for posting that. Although I am sad, the picture made me smile. Can you please send that picture to your Grandmama? You are a VERY perceptive, understanding, and amazingly compassionate---only a few of the reasons I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete