Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Physical Therapy Update







Declan now only has to go to physical therapy every other week! Yay! We are so proud of him...and us:-) We have to continue the stretches, exercises and prompting at home, but we will now only have to go to Scottish Rite every other week. He has made so much progress and our PT is SO proud of him! He likes to result back in the torticollis position every now and then, but he corrects it with a physical prompt. He has worked very hard, but has quite the personality now and will actually pull you hand off of his neck when you do it. What can I say...I would do the same thing. He has also really enjoyed biting lately...well, only me. Not sure what that is about. For those of you who know what I do, I get bitten and scratched enough at work. Don't need it from my little man at home :-) I think he is already learning that it is not a good idea and has backed off a bit. Here are some pictures from Father's Day. My camera died, so the paparazzi could only take a few. Ha ha!






I started ESY this week. My mom and my sister are keeping Declan while I'm at work. I am the site manager for our site and I am also teaching a class. It is a lot of work, but I LOVE

it! I had missed my kids and being in the classroom. Yes...I am crazy! I also am working with a home based student. The hours are great though, and we are still home early and no school on Friday! That means more time with Declan :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Way to go D on the PT! We are going throught the same thing with Henderson. He has bitten me a few times when he gets mad! Wow wasn't prepared for that from a 11 month old!

    ReplyDelete