Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, June 18, 2010

Big Decision

Declan and I have SO enjoyed spending time together since I have been off for summer. I love his little personality and he is so much fun! I start ESY on Monday, so my sister will keep him M,W, and Th and my mom will keep him on Tuesday (No school on Fridays). I am so thankful they will have him and he will get some time with him, because we have found someone to keep him starting in July. We found an AWESOME lady who has an in-home daycare near my school. Declan and I both LOVED her. She keeps 4-5 children and only keeps them until the age of 2. I am going to start him in July because I am not working full days so it will help transition him for when I go back full time in August. I felt very at home at her house, the kids were happy and Declan fit right in. It is such a hard decision choosing someone or a place that is going to be watching your child. Declan is our world and I want to make sure that he is safe, healthy, and happy where he is. I just got that good feeling at Ms. Jeannie's house and with her. I am a pretty damn good judge of character too. I am not looking forward to dropping him off his first day, but I know he will be in good hands :-)

I am sad that Declan will not be with my sister and his cousins everyday and I think he will be too. I am so thankful for my mom and sister and how much they helped us by watching and caring for Declan. We could not have made it through these past 10 months without them! My sister's house is just too far away. I want to spend time playing with D boy rather than driving. It is the best decision for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment