Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Change...THANK YOU Mom and Staci!!!

August...Declan meeting his cousins for the first time....Best Friends Forever
Lunch with Cyn Cyn....

Christmas with The WORLD'S best aunt and grandmother....


Halloween with Cyn Cyn...




September...One happy Aunt!



January... LOVES playing with Harley! Definitely his favorite dog!





August...Kara began sharing her Mama with Declan....






First Doctor's appointment with Super Cyn Cyn







Holding Declan for the first time...









Holding Declan for the first time...








This is Declan's last week staying with my sister and my mom. We start in-home daycare next week. I am having a lot of mixed emotions about this change. I know it is the best decision for our family, but I am still having a hard time with the change.
Declan has loved staying with family and I have loved getting to see my family on pretty much a daily basis. Declan (and Jason and I) have been so fortunate to have my family take care of him and love him the past 10 months. What a blessing. I guess we will just have to make the extra effort to see each other now. I just appreciate and love my family so much. They took Declan to doctor's appointments, did all of the physical therapy exercises with him multiple times a day, took him to the pool, he went to bday parties, school to see his cousins, the YMCA, gymnastics, swim team the park and play dates. They always kept him as long as I needed without hesitation if I needed to work later. He got to eat ice cream and try a lot of other things that I'm sure I don't know about:-) That's what Aunts and Grandmothers do! What a LUCKY boy!!! BUT most importantly he was with my family who I trust more than anyone on the planet and did not worry about him for one second when he was with them. I am hoping since they won't have him during the week now that they will keep him sometimes on the weekends! Woo Hoo...that would mean date nights for me and Jace...Ha Ha!
I know Declan will be happy with Ms. Jeannie, but it is just not like leaving him with family. I think I will definitely be the one who has the most difficult time with this transition. Declan goes with the flow and I am sure he will love Ms. Jeannie and his new friends, and definitely will be happy to not ride in the car for sometimes 2 1/2 hours a day!




















Thank you Staci, for loving Declan like he was your own. You two will definitely have a special bond forever. Thank you to Gavin, Owen, and Kara for sharing your mom with Declan! He loves you guys more than you know!






























Mom...thank you for taking time out of your day to help Staci whenever she needed it and taking care of Declan. I have never seen a child so happy to see someone like Declan is when he sees his Cyn Cyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment