Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Bday, Kendra!

Kim and Casey :-)
Ramsey and Andy!

Zac and Jason!


Jason and Bryan !



Jenna, Kendra, Me, and Bibby !




The boys!



Ramsey, Brandon, Jason, Andy, Phil, and Bryan





The birthday girl and us!



Jenna, Kendra, Kim, Me and Bibby






Sari and Bibby :-) Pretty girls!







My best friend in the world turned 30 today! Kendra and I have been BFFs since we were 9 years old! I cannot believe that we are 30 (well...I'm almost there) and both have babies now! Crazy how fast time flies! My parents kept Declan and we were able to go out and celebrate Kendra with the best of friends! Jace and I have only been out 4 times without Declan since he was born. We definitely needed a night out together, but I was so happy to see his face this morning. I am officially obsessed with our little boy. At least I can admit it, right? He is definitely my world...and his dad too :-) THANK YOU MOM and DAD for keeping him! You are the world's BEST grandparents (and parents)!!!
















Happy bday to my beautiful and wonderful best friend! I LOVE YOU and so glad we could celebrate with you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stef! I had so much fun with you and so glad you guys made it out. Thanks to Cyndy and Scott too! XOXO

    ReplyDelete