Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sleep Over!!!

Playing!
Cuddling in their PJ's


Sharing during bath time!

So fun!



Gavin and Owen were so excited to see their cousin! Priceless!




I got to see the Cullinans today too! YAY! I had missed them so incredibly much! I am used to seeing them everyday and have not seen them since my summer started. My nephews are on swim team and had a meet tonight, so I volunteered to keep my sweet niece, Kara. I don't know who was more excited me or her?! She chatted to me the whole way to our house, we played, bath, more playing, Chinese food, read to Declan, and then cuddled up for some movie time. Perfect night and Declan was SO thrilled to have his cousin spend the night and play with him at his house. Kara has just turned into the most delightful 3 year old and is so fun to be around! Love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment