Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Play Dates!

New friends :-)
They had SO much fun playing together!!!

I love my Maw Maw! She joined us at the pool party too :-)


These two LOVED each other!!! They are a couple of weeks a part :-)



Declan, Frances (Ryder's Gi Gi), and Ryder




I am really enjoying my time off with Declan and trying to see a lot of friends before I start summer school. So far, so good :-) We have had lots of play dates. I try to find things to do to help entertain the boy and myself throughout the day. I am definitely not cut out to be a stay at home mom and that is very apparent after being home for only one week. I am LOVING spending time with Declan, but a stay at home mom I believe, is one of the toughest jobs. My friend told me the other day, who is a stay at home mom, that working moms actually spend more quality time with their child(ren) then a stay at home mom. They are not with them the entire day so the time they do spend with them is definitely quality and special. This made me feel so good :-) I want to work, but I also have to work. I guess being a teacher is the perfect job for me :-) There is the perfect amount of time off to spend with my little guy and I am still getting to do what I absolutely love...teach!
Declan and I went to a friend's pool so he could meet Ryder and Parker. The moms were all pregnant at the same time and our boys are all a couple of weeks apart and we are all teachers. It was such a fun time and the boys LOVED each other. Ryder and Declan were even "rough housing" a little bit. Too funny!
I also went to see my friend Kristin. We had an awesome visit and our boys had the best time together. She has two of the cutest and smartest little boys I have ever met! It was so fun to play with them and to catch up with an old and dear friend.
I have some more friends to see next week!!! Let's hope we get to see everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment