Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Aunts and Uncles

I think being an Aunt is one of the best things in the world.  You get to spoil your sister or brother's children and then send them back.  You also love those kids as if they were your own.  I would do anything in the world for Kara, Owen, or Gavin.  I hope they love me as much as I love my Aunts and Uncles.

I'm happy to know that Declan is loved that much by his Aunt and Uncle.  Declan got to see Aunt Lauren and Uncle Chris on Friday.  His little face lights up when he sees them!  They are so good to him and he loves them so much.

He also got to see Aunt Staci on Sunday!  He can now say her name and cried for her and my mom as we pulled away from the restaurant this evening... "Cee Cee" and "Shin Shin" with alligator tears in his eyes.  He also got to play with his cousins all day!  I have a feeling they are all going to be the best of friends.

 Uncle Chris and Declan
 Aunt Staci and Declan!
The Cullinan Crew eating snack on the stairs and playing in the loft!


Thank you for loving our little boy and spending so much time with him!  It means so much to him and to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment