Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day...Again

 LOVES it!
 My boys :-)
 Watching Dixon...
 WOW!
 He sat there and took it all in forever....
 YUMMY!!!  He ate a ton of snow!
 He liked watching it fall off of the car.
 Dixon catching snowballs!
 Bam!  Got it!
Help!  I'm stuck!

We are at home today!  School was cancelled, so we went out and played in the snow.  Declan loves it and all he wants to do is eat it!  He did try sliding down the hill in our front yard on his bottom.  He definitely gets the love of the snow and cold from his Cyn Cyn!  We will see if we are cancelled again tomorrow.   I would be okay with that so I can stay up and watch my Auburn Tigers play tonight!  I took a ton of pictures, but these are a few of my favorites :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment