Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Family Fun!

We went to my Aunt's house for a family get together on Saturday.  My cousin was in town visiting with her new boyfriend, Lane.  He was such a nice guy and so glad that Katie is happy.  Declan also was pretty happy to see his Pop and Cyn Cyn.  That completes any weekend for him :-)  We did have a bit of a scare.  Declan busted his lip on a bench and there was a lot of blood, but he was okay.  He stayed up until 9:30 and was an angel!  Our little trooper.

We went to Jason's grandmother's house to celebrate Chris and Lisa's bday!  It was another fun filled day with family with temps in the 60's!  We definitely took advantage of the beautiful weather!

 Our sweet little DEW
 Lisa and Jason
 He is getting SO big!
 Playing with Uncle Chris!
 Such a great Uncle!
 I love this picture of my boys!
 Yummmm...toes....
 Sweet face :-)
 Cleaning up!  Yes...he does clean up!  Love it!
Trying on my autism awareness bracelet :-)

1 comment:

  1. stephanie, your little guy just gets cuter and cuter! I know you're enjoying this age of keen awareness and rocket learning!

    ReplyDelete