Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hanging Out...

Loves his "choo choo!"  I love how you can see the skyline of Atlanta from his playroom.

 He is so proud of himself!
 I have a feeling this is not the last time I will see this look.  He looks extremely annoyed at his mother for taking all of these pictures.
 Sweet face :-)
 Loved trying on all of his dad's hats.  Hello Little Jason :-)
 He also likes to wear my old glasses.  He walks around and says "hey dude."
 My little professor...
 Worn out!  Playing is rough!
He is definitely a blanket boy.  He carries his blanket around the house and cries if we have to leave it. 
We have four that we switch out.  I think it is precious...his Dad...not so much.

The month of January is not fun for a teacher.   We get paid on the 17th of December and not again until January 31st.  I'm not looking for sympathy...just explains the title of this entry a little more.  We have been doing a lot of hanging out at home due to budget restraints:-)  It is very entertaining and I have become quite the little cook too.  I love my boys so much and just hanging out together as a family. 

He is the biggest chatter box!  I cannot even believe how much this boy talks and uses words in context.
He is in to animal sounds and animals. 
monkey, elephant, tiger (of course), duck, pig, cow, dog, kitty,frog
He also says and will show you eyes, ears, mouth, nose, head, toes, feet and pee pee (ha ha).
He says please and help now.  He also tries to sign help and it is precious.  His little voice melts my heart even when he is yelling mama over and over and over and over again.  Ha ha!   He can be quite demanding.  That is why he had to learn please and help ;-)

He definitely enjoyed being home with me over the break.  Jeanne said after he was finished eating (he eats as soon as he gets to her house in the a.m.) he went to the door and cried for "Mama" for 30 minutes:-(  I know it is the age, but so sad.  You would never know it when I pick him up.  He does run to me when I pick him up and hugs and kisses his friends goodbye before we leave without me even telling him to.  He is just that sweet.

Can't believe he will be 17 months old on Tuesday?!  I'm so in love with this little boy and love being his Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment