Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What are we into these days...EVERYTHING!

 Loves to play with the dishwasher
 Oh...and get in it...
 Loves to sit in the fridge
 and vacuum
 all by himself..."mine mama!"
 Rearranging his room is still on his top 5
"bye...sheee u."
Declan sure is into exploring and seeing how everything works.  He has been like this for awhile, but now he knows where things are and helps himself to what he wants.  He also is not so happy when I take it away.  He loves being in the kitchen.  I have to hold him when I cook so he can see what is going on and repeat every ingredient that I'm using.  He is also a big help when unloading the dishwasher, yeah right.  He has to sit in it and be right there with me, same goes for the fridge.  Ha ha!  I love how he likes to be right there with me and is learning new vocabulary and how things work, but every "chore" takes twice as long now.  It is worth it though, I love spending time with this little boy no matter what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment