Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bubbles and Water=A Happy DEW

We took advantage of the 80 degree weather and spent all of Saturday outside.  After Owen's game we went to lunch and enjoyed the patio at Marlow's Tavern in midtown.  We decided it was too pretty to go inside and spent the rest of the afternoon outside.  Declan is very entertained by bubbles, a water table, a ball, and his Dad:-)  He had a blast...and so did we watching him.  There is nothing sweeter to me than watching my boys play together.  It makes me so happy and melts my heart.  Jason is such a wonderful father. 












Jason is back to working out of town again. YEAH for work, but BOO to it being in Brunswick. He was working out of town the first 9 months of Declan's life, so you think I would be used to it. It is definitely very different and a lot lonelier this time without Dixon around. It is still not the same without our pup around. I would always hang out with him while Jace was gone and I definitely felt so safe with him protecting us. Declan woke up from his nap this afternoon and all he kept asking for was "Dada." We will be fine, I'm a big girl, but will definitely miss the company of my better half and his help, but am so grateful for how hard he works to provide for his family. I know it is just as hard for him to be away. Hopefully they will finish this job up quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment