Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pop and Cyn Cyn To The Rescue!

 Scooting down the stairs...Cyn Cyn taught him how...wedo not have stairs he can go up and down in our house...
 His shirt says it all as he has a banana stuffed in his mouth :-)
 Loves opening and closing the door with my mom...their little game...
 I LOVE it here!
 Sitting in the fountain...
 Playing with Pop...
 is SO much fun!


 So, he is totally up to something look at this face...wait for it (look at the next picture)
After the martini!  Cyn Cyn with the save!
Declan and I wanted to get out of the house after Jason left, so what better place to go then to Pop and Cyn Cyn's house?!  Declan was asking to go...how could I deny the child time with his grandparents?  Declan was more than thrilled to spend time with them and I actually got to go shopping.  I had to find a bathing suit for our trip to Fripp Island next week with my sister and her kiddos.  So excited, about the trip, but HATED bathing suit shopping yuck!  I am smaller now then before I was pregnant with Declan, but everything has just shifted and I have a different body...and not one that I love.  The DEW was more than worth it of course!  I suppose I could diet and workout and that would help.  Ha ha!  It was such a nice day/night with my parents.  All stress is gone when I visit them.  They let me relax and take over and I love it and appreciate it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment