Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Forward...SUCKS

I hate the time change.  I have always hated it, but really do after having Declan.  It disrupts our entire schedule for a good week.  Ms. Jeanne is out of town this week, so my mom and sister worked out their schedules and are working together to keep Declan all week.  I am ever so grateful to my family and very fortunate to have them living close.  All I did was asked for help and they worked everything else out.  A HUGE weight off of my shoulders.  He has REALLY enjoyed his time with his family.  He talks about them constantly...even the dogs.  He says all of their names on the way there and the whole way home.  He does not even pay me a bit of attention when I pick him up.  I'm good with that and it makes me so happy that he has this extra time with his family.  He is one lucky little boy!

 Cuddling after a long day...for both of us.
This would be Declan up at 4:00 am...He was wide awake and would not go back down.  He was enjoying some breakfast and watching cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment