Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, March 28, 2011

Chef Kristin


 Playing with K's IPhone
Look how serious he is!
One of my dear friends from high school, Kristin, came over to play with me and Declan on Friday.  Jason was not going to be home until later, so Kristin offered to come over and even cook!  She made delicious fish and veggies.  It was so nice not to cook and to have some adult interaction!  Declan is not really shy, but he opened up to Kristin quickly!  She has visited a lot, so I think he is used to her, plus she has a way with kids.  He would not leave her alone and preferred her over me.  What the____???  Just kidding!  I was happy he loved her so much.  We have been friends with her for a long time and she will always be around.  She is one of those people you can ALWAYS count on.  I think she was kind of fond of The DEW too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment