Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Peanut Butter





Cyn Cyn introduced Declan to peanut butter for the first time when I was on jury duty in October.  I called to check on him and they were eating peanutbutter and apples.  I freaked out for a minute because of the peanut allergy and told my mom to keep and eye on him.  Well he doesn't have the allergy (thank God) and ever since that day he associates peanut butter with his Cyn Cyn.  My mom bought crunchy and creamy peanut butter (because she spoils her granchildren rotten...ha ha).  When I was over at my parent's house the other morning she gave him a spoonful of the creamy peanutbutter and he said "no, bu."  He was asking for the peanut butter with the blue top...the crunchy kind.  We were amazed.  Where the heck does he pick this stuff up?!  He is one smart little boy!  Anyway he asked for peantu butter on Saturday and I made him half of a sandwich.  The pictures say it all about his love for pb these days :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment