Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spoon Man

Declan is really into feeding himself and is actually doing pretty well!  I'm amazed!  It may not look like it in the pictures, but the yogurt cup is empty and there is not too much on it...we are working on it!



He is getting so big!  I love this stage of his life, but I'm getting pretty sad that it is happening so fast.  He saying phrases now and has been for a couple of months..."I get you," "fix it," "I help you," are a few of the ones I can think of.  It just melts my heart.  I love how is beginning to communicate his wants and needs...even if he doesn't always get what he wants :-)  Don't get me wrong...the terrible twos have already started.  We are definitely having power struggles and I'm not quite sure who has "won" more of them.  It depends on the day.  Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment