Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, March 28, 2011

Jason's back...for a little while...



Jason came home around 8:00 Friday night and was out the door on Saturday doing more work, and left to go back out of town Sunday afternoon.  I feel like we barely saw each other.  If you know me, you know I do not like being alone and like for everyone to be together.  It stinks that Declan and I did not get to spend more time with him.  I bet you think I'm selfish, huh?  Don't get me wrong...I have blogged about it a million times...how much I appreciate Jason and how hard he works to provide for his family, but I do miss him when he is gone.  It would be different if I didn't like him or didn't want to spend anytime with him, but I happen to be very fond of my wonderful hubby.  He is my best friend and I miss his company when he is gone.  Declan had a hard time saying "bye bye," when Jason left yesterday.  He sat at the door crying for his Dad.  I know how hard that must have been for Jason and makes me appreciate him even more.  Here are some cute pics of Declan playing with Jason.  Jason did not want his beautiful physique (he had his shirt off) on the blog, so I tried to just snap some of Declan.  They were having so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment