Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, March 12, 2010

7 months

Just finished a walk with Cyn Cyn

Out of all the toys at Pop and Cyn Cyn's house...he chooses the spatula (kind of like how they prefer the water bottle over any toy right now...or anything you are holding)
He loves animals! Declan and Lulu!


No teeth yet...but I think they are on the verge.




Yeah...that's right...I am 7 months! I am big stuff!!! Life couldn't be better!



Declan was 7 months old yesterday!!! Again...wow! I am sure it is getting old how I say I can't beleive how fast he is growing up. I have a feeling I will say this a billion times over the course of his life. When my dad and I would go out and he would see a baby, he would tell the mom, dad, or parents..."she was that old a week ago," and point at me. I would be so embarrassed. Now I get it. He was right again. I am sure I will say the same thing at some point in my life.










Declan is wanting to crawl, who knows when that will happen. I am enjoying not chasing after him for now :-) He loves pretty much any food so far. He also has not gotten any teeth yet. Again...I am enjoying that too. I feel like the longer it takes for him to hit these milestones that it will stop time and I can enjoy it longer??? Wishful thinking I know, but hey one can dream right? I am just so in love with this stage of his life and getting to see his little personality develop is amazing. He is just so precious and fun! Do not get me wrong...he has his moments, but for the most part he truly is the world's best baby.










No comments:

Post a Comment