Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Me and Mom
























































My sister sent me a message last night that she was really sick and needed to go to the doctor. I didn't get the message until I was up and ready to go for the day. So..this means I was forced home to stay with Declan. Darn...yeah right! He was still not feeling the best and needed a day at home with his mom ...so it all worked out. I am pretty sure he gave my sister the virus:-( She is a trooper and never complains, so when she is sick, she is sick. Declan has been a bit cranky today. I was hoping for a day of snuggling and cuddling, but he wasn't feeling it. Just a sick teething boy. He is definitely feeling better. It is amazing what a little extra sleep and tlc from his mom can do for a baby. We went outside and enjoyed another beautiful day together before the rain comes tonight.




















Speaking of being out today...I have to thank my amazing parapro, Debbie. Do you know how nice it is to call the person that works with you first thing in the morning give her a few instructions and know that your classroom will run smoothly for the day?! If you are a teacher, you know that is HUGE. It sucks to be out for a day. I always have plans ready if I am out, but in our room you have to take it day by day and no day is ever the same. Debbie and I have worked together for 2 years now. She is the WORLD'S best parapro and is back in school to become a teacher and will be an amazing one. I could not be luckier to have her in my classroom and as a friend. Thanks for all you do Mama Deb!!! The kids and I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment