Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Highchair and Sippy Cup

Big boy!


Dixon cannot wait for Declan to start dropping food...he is already assuming the position


I love Mac and Cheese just like my mom!



Mr. Right :-)





I look at this picture and cannot believe how big he has gotten! Wow!




I told you I would put him in the highchair...and we did this weekend. No more Bumbo feedings. I didn't think I was going to get his left thigh out of the Bumbo this morning...seriously...it took us both to get it off. So...we are on to the highchair! He loved it!












He is also obsessed with a sippy cup. I tried this last month and he liked it then, but he really liked it today. The juice is...you guessed it...his prune juice. I laid off of it for awhile because he was sick and the prune juice seemed to add to his tummy issues. Let's just put it this way...he needs it again. He seemed to like it in the sippy cup! We will see if that continues.

1 comment: