Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend with my BFFs


Ummm...seriously mom...she is going crazy with the camera...make her stop

Oh okay...a couple more....






I got to see all 3 of my very best friends this weekend and that does not happen very often.








Nicole and I hit up a consignment sale with the kiddos. My sister was there helping put it on and had helped put everything together through the North Fulton Moms of Multiples (I think that is correct?). My mom met us there too. Declan scored with a lot of new clothes and toys compliments of his Cyn Cyn. That was the most organized sale I have ever been too! It was awesome with the great deals and great items.








After that I met Jason at home and we headed up to the Shaw's house for little Charlie's 2nd bday party! I cannot believe he is two and that Lindsay has a newborn. I still feel like we are in high school at times and forget we are all grown up (for the most part, anyway). Lindsay had busted her butt and the party was perfect. It was an ELMO themed party and amazing! I am so impressed with 1. Lindsay's party planning and 2. When the hell does she find the time to do it? 3. Where in the world did her baby weight go? It just amazes me how she does it. I will have to set up a link to her blog so you can check it out. We got to see Nicole and Sawyer again too :-) It was also a nice surprise to the Howells. They have the cutest little boy Parker and Charlotte on the way (in 3 weeks, I think). Erika looks beautiful! Now I am rambling...Imagine that...it was such a great time and nice to have "Da Group" together with our babies! I did not take any pictures:-( Bad mommy!








Then we decided to stop by the Nau's to see Kendra, Bryan and Rylan. We had not seen them in a few weeks and I was needing my Kendra fix! We are used to seeing them almost every weekend, but it had been awhile. It was kind of nice because Ryaln was napping when we got there so Kendra got some one on one time with Declan and then when Rylan got up Declan went down, so I got some one on one time with her. Can I please tell you that I love that Ms. Rylan as if she were my own. I am serious...she is absolutely perfect and beautiful. I fall more in love with her every time I see her. I did happen to take a few pictures before bedtime of her.




















No comments:

Post a Comment