Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Princess Turns 3!

Best friends until the end!
Who wants pizza?! I prefer carrots!


Cyn Cyn and Gavin

The birthday girl!



She is the cutest! Kara and Staci!




My ADORABLE niece turned 3 on Friday! The family went out to dinner to celebrate her special day! I cannot believe she is 3! She is probably the sweetest little girl in the world. Kara did not like me for the first 2 years of her life...really until I had "her baby" Declan, but now we are very close! She is definitely all girl! I thought she would get tired of having Declan around all of the time and become jealous, but no way. If anything she has become more obsessed. The relationship and the bond between the two of them is priceless. No one makes him smile, like his cousin Kara! Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment