Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, March 7, 2010

ZOO

Beautiful Sawyer and Nicole
Playing

Sweet boy...see next post


That is a toy...NOT pills! Before anyone says anything....



Entrance of the zoo....




My best friend Nicole and I attempted to take Sawyer and Declan to the zoo on Saturday. It was free for educators and a beautiful day, so we figured we would give it a try.












Sawyer was not feeling so hot, so she was cranky on the ride there. When she cried...Declan cried. When we got to the zoo we waited forever to find a place to park. Walked about a half mile out of our way and had to turn around to go the right way. Then we got almost to the entrance and I left my ID badge which gets the discount in the car...of course. Nicole went back to get it (she is way faster than sluggo me). Got my badge...which after 8 years cracked in half. Then we waited in line for tickets. When it was our turn I let him know that I was a teacher and presented my cracked badge. He explained that I needed to check in at the table behind me. Did I mention that there was not ONE sign or anything that said educators sign in?! I guess since we are teachers they assumed we would figure it out. Well...not this teacher. The line to check in at the table was nice and long. Nicole and I decided that all signs pointed to NO and we were going to hit up a patio and grab lunch.












We made it to the restaurant. With one baby crying and one baby fast asleep. Of course. We got situated at the restaurant and Declan decided to projectile vomit or spit-up whatever you want to call it twice all over himself. I changed him and we were ready to eat. Sawyer and Declan played for each other for a minute and then they cranked it up the rest of the time. Declan finally fell asleep on me and then it was time to go.












Just another adventure for me and Nicole and the kids. I am sure we will






No comments:

Post a Comment