Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, March 12, 2010

My mom aka Cyn Cyn
























































My mom is probably the world's best mother and grandmother. Staci and I could NOT be luckier to have the mom we have (don't worry, Dad, we feel the same way about you as our dad, but this one is about mom). I am not kidding that if I say that if I am half the mom to Declan as she has been to me, I am doing good. She has always been an amazing mom and we have always been close, but now that I am a mom, I just have a new found respect for her. I have always respected my mom, but had no idea what it was like for her to be a mom until I became one. She is definitely the rock of our family. She is on call 24/7 for her family...and friends. She has bailed me out more times than I can even count. It is especially hard right now to work and take care of Declan while having Jason out of town and I have had to rely on my mom (and family) a lot. I seriously do not know how I would do it without them. Staci was sick this week, then I was, and so were the grandchildren...who picked up the slack? Mom! She has such an unconditional love for her daughters and grandchildren and would do anything in the world for us. There truly is nothing like the love of a mother. Staci and I joke that our kids love our mom more than us...she has some "ju ju" over them or something. I drop Declan off and he is like "later mom...it is my time with my Cyn Cyn." I love the bond that the two of them have and it is a wonderful feeling to know that she will be there for him just as she has for me.




















Mom-
Thank you for all you do and have done for me and my family. I hope that Declan loves me and says the same things about me one day. You are an amazing mother, grandmother, and best friend. I love you!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment