Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our Routine



With my monkey from my GREAT Gi Gi!



Ready for my PJs




So fresh and so clean!



Favorite part of the day!






My mom is CRAZY!






I LOVE bath time!!!
















Playing with toys in my big boy seat!








What are you going to do, mom?










Hilarious!











While I was starting the bath...busted Dixon eating the rest of Declan's bananas and oatmeal













It is not that big of deal, mom.












I decided to capture some photos of our nightly routine. Declan and I start our day very early...5:00am...this means bedtime is pretty early. Jason and I are just going to have to move closer because the drive in the afternoon is killing me (for all of you that said "told you so," you were right). I get up at 5:00 and get ready then I wake Declan up at 5:30 change and feed him and we arrive at the Cullinan's around 6:30. I leave there around 6:45 and head to work and arrive there about 7:15. I work all day with my precious students and leave around 3:30 or 4:00 to pick up Declan. I get back to the Cullinan's around 4:30 or 4:45 and leave there and head home. It just depends on the traffic on what time we get home...usually between 5:00 and 6:00 or sometimes later. We play for a few minutes and then it is time for a bottle, some solids, bath and bed. So...I treasure our nigh time routine. It is definitely "our" time. I cherish every second with him and no matter how stressful the day, he makes me smile and makes it all worth it. I am not complaining about my schedule by the way, it was our choice to live in town, and it has worked for us, but not sure how much longer it will last. I know there are so many people who have a much tougher schedule so I count my blessings. Here are some pictures...I am sure they are out of order, but you get it.
They definitely are backwards...very fitting for me :-)



























No comments:

Post a Comment