Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Beautiful Saturday in Georgia


Playing with dad's ugly UGA hat :-)

My big boy seat! Thanks Mary Scott for the idea! Declan saw Henderson in it and have to have it!



I am SO big!



The star soccer players...Owen and Parker




Gavin and Cyn Cyn!





Me and the Princess! Notice her bow...she is such a girly girl :-)






















The world's greates grandmother and the two youngest grandchildren.










How freaking cute...BFFS










Peter and Owen











What...there is a soccer game?












Running back on to the field!













So excited to see us!














Melts my heart. She loves him more than words and he feels the same the way :-)














Jason had to work this morning so Declan and I headed to watch Owen's soccer game with my mom on a whim. What a beautiful day! Owen is the world's cutest soccer player. He is chose soccer this year, Gavin chose gymnastics, and the princess Kara is doing ballet. We surprised all of them today when we showed up today. After the game we all headed to a patio for lunch. Declan LOVES being outside and was the world's best baby! It was nice to be with my family. They always know how to take my mind off of things and make me smile :-)
































On another note...Jason's business is not doing so well. Without going in to too much detail and knowing that everyone has their own things that they are going through... just please pray that things get better. He works so hard and is an amazing father and husband. If things don't work out in our favor it is nice to know that we have family and friends that we can count on. We both work so hard and can't seem to catch a break these days. We are stronger than ever though and will make it through. We will do whatever is necessary to make sure that Declan has the best life ever. This economy sucks!!!
































When I get down and out I just look at Declan or pictures and they always make me smile! Hope they make you smile too. Enjoy :-)
































No comments:

Post a Comment