Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend!

We kept Declan very busy over the Memorial Day weekend and I think he is still recovering.  Jason has been home this week and it has been so great to have him here.  He is such a great Dad!  We went to my parent's house for dinner on Sunday.  They had a slip and slide set up for the kids.  Declan LOVED it...O, G, and K, not so much.  Declan also had the best time squirting everyone with the hose.  I love how when we pulled up to my parent's house that my niesce and nephews ran out to greet Declan and they were so excited to see each other.   Their faces were priceless.  I love how close they are!  We had fun outside and a great cookout!  Such a nice, long weekend.  Unfortunately I had to go back to school...Tuesday, Wednesday...and tomorrow.  Gotta love those snow make up days!  Blah!  Don't get me started. 

 Dada giving Declan a little help!
 Big smile!
 That was fun!
 I love this picture of my precious niece!  LOVE her!
 Jason even got in on the fun!  No he is not wearing a shirt...he gets that dark.  So jealous!
 Declan and Owen!
 His shirt says it all!  Hello summer vacay!!!
 Laughing with Uncle Peter...it has taken him 2 years, but he loves him!!!
WORN OUT!!!
I'm ready for ESY and looking forward to work, but also looking forward to extra time this summer with The DEW and Jason.  I LOVE what I do and make REALLY good money in the summer, so it is a win, win for me!  It is a crazy summer schedule, but I will still have plenty of time to spend with Declan and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment