Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Personal Chefs

Jason has been doing the majority of cooking lately, because we have been grilling out and I have no clue how to use our grill.  He is the grill master.  Anything he makes on the grill is delicious and I'm happy because all I have to do is whip up some sides to go along with it. 

So when Jason gets home after work (if Declan is still up) they get whatever we are having prepared to grill.  Declan loves to do this with his Dad and it has become some what of a routine for him.  It is so cute to hear them in the kitchen chatting and preparing the food while I'm in the other room.  It is little things like this that remind me how lucky I am to have these two, love them so much,  and cherish the little moments that happen in life.  Honestly, nothing warms my heart more than watching and listening to my boys bond.  I'm one lucky girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment