Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, June 27, 2011

Nora, Wyatt, and Declan

Many of you know that I found out about Ms. Jeanne through a longtime friend on Facebook.  Stefanie was one of my very first friends when we moved to Georgia and we lived in the same neighborhood growing up.  We moved from that neighborhood when I was in middle school and I lost some friendships with the move. 

It is very funny how certain people come back into your lives after such a long time.  Anyway, I'm so thankful that Stefanie told me about Jeanne.  I feel like he has gotten the absolute best care with her.  Declan has also made great friends.  Jeanne also keeps Stefanie's daughter Nora, and there is another little boy that is with them named Wyatt.  They are the 3 amigos.  Declan actually starts talking about them the minute I tell him it is time to go to Jeanne's.  That makes me so happy!  It also makes me incredibly nervous to put him in daycare.  He is so comfortable and happy where he is and I hate that he has to leave his friends.  I know he will make more at his new place, but it is kind of sad. I'm hoping they will join Declan at the same daycare :-)

 Playing with Nora
 Cute little Nora
 Wyatt wasvery focused while mowing the lawn :-)
 Dinnertime!
Loved the tire swing!
Stefanie and her husband had us over for a delicious cookout.  The parents got to socialize and the kiddos had a blast playing with each other (as usual).  It was a great time with great friends new and old :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment