Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Twinkle, Twinkle!

Declan can tell us about his day, sings songs,  say his ABC's and counts to ten, knows some of his colors and has gone in the potty twice!  WTH?!  Who's child is this?!  He is incredible...or maybe this is typical?!  He is not even two and we certainly have not taught him all of this!  He is a sponge!  Where did our little baby go?!  Lots of mixed feelings going on here.  Still has his tantrums, but realizes there are consequences, so that is wonderful.  Love this age!  He is so much fun.  I love how he can point things out and have a mini conversation with us.  Still not pushing the potty training thing, but one of the sweetest people I work with and friend, specially ordered Yo Gabba Gabba underwear for him and she gave them to me today!  How sweet is that?!  I can't picture my baby boy in undies, but we will try this summer (promise TP)...maybe.   I hope you can hear the video,  This is just one of the songs he sings.  It is precious!  He does not like to perform for the camera :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - listen to D! So adorable! Twinkle is a fav around here too although I will have to say that D has got it down a lot better than H!
    I hate that we don't live in the same town. I have a feeling the boys would be great buddies!
    D is so freakin' cute and such a smarty pants like his mama! Miss you! Hope y'all are doing good.

    ReplyDelete