Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Spray Station

Declan and I got together with some friends that I work with and their adorable kids yesterday.  We are all trying to keep our kids busy this summer and looking for cheap and entertaining activities for them.  The place was called the Spray Station and the kids loved it!  It is gated and they basically can run free and get wet.  My sister and Kara joined us too!  Declan was VERY happy to have his cousin there.  He asks about her daily!  And of course Cyn Cyn was there...she actually found the place :-) 

 Max!  He is sooooo cute!  I think he had the best time of all the kids!
 Zoe!  Our only little girl yesterday!  She is one happy and pretty baby!
 The DEW having so much fun!
 Kara :-)
 Parker!  He and Declan are a couple of weeks apart.  He is so sweet and adorable!
 Cyn Cyn and Aunt Staci (Cee Cee)
 Me and my sweet boy
Lots of fun!
Declan lasted a couple of hours, but let me know when he was ready to go.  He has not been sleeping well lately.  I'm pretty sure he is having nightmares and is waking up screaming bloody murder and all out of sorts.  It's not every night, but it seems like it is happening a lot lately.  I'm hoping this does not last long.  I can usually calm him down by bringing him in our bed for a bit and then I transfer him back to his crib.  He really likes to be in his room and his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment