Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4-27-10

Jason and I celebrated 2 years of marriage yesterday! I have thought about our amazing wedding that we had a lot this week. What great memories with our family and friends. That was probably one of the best times of our life. Those of you that know us, know that we have been through a lot the past 2 years, but it has only made us stronger. If we can make it through some of the things we have...we can make it through anything! Jason is an amazing husband and father. I could not be any luckier. I love being married to my best friend and soul mate. He makes me laugh and smile everyday and I am so in love with him. Don't get me wrong...we have our moments just like any other couple...but we work through everything. We have learned to communicate about everything and never stay mad each other. We celebrated yesterday with a 5:30 dinner at our favorite mexican restaurant with Declan. Times have changed, but it was perfect. Happy Anniversary, Jason! I look forward to many more years of happiness with you and our family! I love you with all of my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment