Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fripp Island Part 1

Alligator!
Heron eating a fish...with a gator right there on the right....
Gator in someone's front yard
Back of the house overlooking the golf course

Front of the most perfect beach home :-)

My brother-in-law's parents have an amazing home on Fripp Island, South Carolina. If you have not heard of Fripp don't look it up or go there. We want to keep it a secret. Totally kidding! Our friends, Kim and Phil, were married there a few years ago and the Cullinan's were kind enough to let Jason and I stay in their home then. This was my second time back, this time with my sister and the kids. The island is so much fun! The main way to get around on the island are golf carts and there is a ton of wildlife to see. Here are some pictures...I will follow up in part 2 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment