Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What a Trooper
















We started doing stretches today with Declan. Jason and I both took Declan to the Cullinan's today with the list of stretches to do and demonstrated how to do them. Declan does not love the stretches, but he is a trooper. My sister and brother-in-law did all of the stretches with him many times today. I know how hard it is because he does cry, but it will only help him. I appreciate my family so much and their help with all of this! We could not do it without them! My 3 year old niece now knows her left from right and stays on Declan's left side so he will stretch those muscles to look at her since he is mildly obsessed with her. Almost brought tears to my eyes. So sweet. I did hear back from the pediatrician today and he has referred us to a pediatric optometrist, so I will make that call tomorrow and schedule an appointment. In the mean time...My sister and I and the kids found another way to stretch his eye muscles. Hey...if you don't have a sense of humor...you have nothing. Enjoy the pictures. Definitely made us all laugh this afternoon. Absolutely LOVE my funny little boy. What a trooper!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! Love it! I was just catching up on little D. I hate that y'all have to go through this, but I know all is going to be well. I can't think of anyone better to follow through with the PT's instructions that you. Miss you a ton!

    ReplyDelete