Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, April 11, 2010

8 Months


Declan is 8 months old today! He is changing so much lately. We were gone for a week and Jason couldn't believe how much he had changed in that amount of time. He still does not have any teeth and is not crawling yet. He is "saying" a lot though. He now says "da da," "la la, "na na," and MY FAVORITE "ma ma!" He just started the "ma ma" this week and not in context of course. So I guess if he is not moving he can just tell us what he wants. Ha ha! I wish he would get some teeth though. It just seems to me like he wants to EAT. He is on stage 3 foods and still liking everything. I did however try some baby food lasagna and he gagged big time...funny when I gave him a taste of mine he loved it! He wants everything everyone else is eating. Give the poor kid some teeth so he can have a hamburger already. Just kidding! I had the best time with Declan at the beach this week. I love this little boy more than anything in the world. Tomorrow is going to be hard to leave him and head back to work. I wish I could bring him with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment