Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fripp Island Part 2

Driving the cart!
Still loves the laundry basket. It never gets old :-)

On the golf course! He looks like a gnome!



After bath in their jammies!


Bath time! I thought Declan loved it alone...add his cousins and he was in heaven!




Kara out cold in the golf cart!





Declan loved the golf cart! I think we need one at our house!







Playing!






Future surfer!








This is great, mom!









Loving the water and sand










So fun!











Ready for the beach, man!












Hanging with cousin Kara














I love swinging!













Coolest baby boy!
















So happy in his float!















Relaxing with Aunt Staci


















Gavin and Declan!

















Breakfast!



















I am so thankful my sister invited me and Declan to go on Spring Break with her and the kids. I very much needed to just get away and have a relaxing vacation and that is exactly what it was. PERFECT! The kids were ALL angels and my sister and I got to spend some quality sister time together. I must say...we are one good team on vacation. It is so much work with 4 kids, but totally worth it. They had the best time! Also it let me see that 1 or 2 kids will be plenty for me to handle. My sister is an amazing mother and definitely super woman. Don't know where she gets her energy! She broke her foot the day before we left and has to wear a boot for 6 weeks, but that did not stop her!








































Declan absolutely LOVED the beach and pool! Jason and I took him to Florida when he was 2 months old and he was great then, but now he really got to enjoy it. He loved the sand. There is no telling how many handfuls he ate! He loved splashing in the water and playing with his cousins! We just had the BEST time together! There are a ton of pictures, but I am going to post my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment