Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gavin and Owen turn 6!!!

Gavin playing with Pop!
Declan loves Won Ton soup just like his cousins!

The family!


Owen William Cullinan: Smart, mischevious, kindhearted, playful, tests the boundaries and pushes the limits, loves sports, video game master, caring, lovable, soccer player, too cute for words



Gavin Scott Cullinan: Smart, perfectionist, people watcher, curious and inquisitive, artistic, gymnast, strong, extremely lovable




The MOST adorable twins turned 6 years old yesterday! I started their big day off by bringing them donuts for breakfast :-) They were allowed to pick anywhere to eat for their bday and they chose Chinese food...how cute is that?! I cannot believe how big theses boys that were once preemies are now. I remember when my sister and Peter found out that they were having TWO boys (Staci was 20 weeks). I could not believe how lucky we were that God blessed our family with two! I also remember after they were born and them having to stay in the NICU for weeks. I lived near Northside Hospital at that time and would visit them every night and "tuck" them in and love on each one until they were strong enough to come home. I have loved learning from these precious boys and watching them grow. Just because they are twins does not mean they are "alike." These boys are individuals and each have so many different but wonderful qualities and traits. They are both so unique in their own ways. Being an aunt is absolutely amazing! Happy bday to my favorite twins! Cha Chi loves you more than you will ever know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Of course I'm crying now! What a sweet tribute! Thanks sissy! I love you so much and my brood is sooooooooooooooooooo lucky to have an aunt that loves them this much!

    ReplyDelete